AIA G702 and G703 Style Application for Payment and Continuation Sheet Template
The Application for Payment and Continuation Sheet template is a completely editable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that allows the user to create G702 and G703 style payment applications for their construction projects. Both the Application for Payment and Continuation Sheet forms are in a single Excel file. The spreadsheet consists of two worksheet tabs: an Application for Payment tab and a Continuation Sheet tab. Totals are calculated on the Continuation Sheet and automatically transferred over to Application for Payment.
There are instructions in the Application for Payment template for how to use the form. For general instructions on how to prepare a G702 Application for Payment and G703 Continuation Sheet click here. How to prepare a G702 and G703 Payment Application
To view a sample G702 and G703 style Payment Application template in excel please click here: Demo Payment Application
Once purchased this form can be downloaded directly to your personal or business computer and is yours for unlimited usage.
The Application for Payment and Continuation Sheet Template Includes:
- Prints on 8-1/2 x 11 paper
- A Microsoft Excel version is included
- Form works on both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Instant Download after purchase. You will also receive a download via email for back-up.
- Unlimited Usage
- Free replacement of form if needed.
- Free Support
- Saving - Once you fill out the form for a new project and save it you won't have to fill the general project information again. Simply open the prior billing periods Application for Payment, save it under another file name by using the "save as" feature (for example, File Name: XYZ Project - Pay App 02 January 2011).
|Application for Payment and Continuation Sheet||Excel||
|Compare to G702 and G703|
Preview: click on thumbnails for enlarged screenshots
Preview: click on thumbnails for enlarged print preview
AIA is a trademark of American Institute of Architects is in no way affiliated with CMS.
AIA Document G702 and AIA Document G703 are products of the American Institute of Architects.