US Department of Labor WH347 Certified Payroll WH348 Statement of Compliance Template in Excel
The WH347 Certified Payroll template is a completely editable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that allows the user to create WH347 Certified Payroll forms for their federal construction projects. Both the WH347 Certified Payroll and the WH348 Statement of Compliance forms are in a single Excel file. The spreadsheet consists of three worksheet tabs: a WH347 tab, WH348 tab, and Instructions tab. Column (8) Deductions are calculated automatically based on rates the user can enter for each individual employee. The form can be saved an unlimited number of times and information and rates can be stored in the template for subsequent Certified Payroll submissions.
Who uses WH347 Certified Payroll?
Davis-Bacon Act - As part of the US Department of Labor’s (DOL) government wide implementation of the Davis-Bacon Act, Federal regulations require that all laborers and mechanics employed by a contractor or subcontractor to work on construction contracts in excess of $2,000 which are financed by Federal assistance funds must be paid wages not less than those established by the DOL for the geographic location of the project, also known as the prevailing wage rates. This Compliance Requirement was created to assure that recipients oblige contractors to comply with the Davis-Bacon Act, by including in their construction contracts with a contractor or subcontractor a clause or requirement to comply with the Davis-Bacon Act and the DOL regulations. The clause should also include a requirement for the contractor or subcontractor to submit to the recipient weekly (e.g., for each week in which any contract work is performed) a copy of the construction payroll accompanied by statement of compliance. This report is commonly referred to as “certified payrolls”, and is often done using Optional Form WH-347 (OMB No. 1215-0149), a standard form pre-designed by the OMB.
There are instructions in the WH347 template for how to use the form. For general instructions on how to prepare a WH347 Certified Payroll and WH348 Statement of Compliance click here.
To view a sample WH347 Certified Payroll and WH348 Statement of Compliance template in excel please click here: Demo WH347 & WH348
The WH347 & WH348 Template Includes:
- This is the latest version of the form issued by the Department of Labor. It expires in December 2011 and a new for will be issued with any modifications. If you purchase now we will send you the updated version once it has been released at no additional cost.
- Prints on 8-1/2 x 11 paper
- A PDF and Microsoft Excel version included
- Form works on both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Instant Download after purchase. You will also receive a download via email for back-up.
- Unlimited Usage
- Free replacement of form if needed.
- Free Support
- Saving - Once you fill out the form for a new project and save it you won't have to fill the general project information again. Simply open the prior weeks payroll, save it under another file name by using the "save as" feature (for example, File Name: XYZ Project WH347 2 - 6-19 - 6-25 2011).
|WH347 Certified Payroll WH348 Statement of Compliance||Excel||
Preview: click on thumbnails for enlarged screenshots
Preview: click on thumbnails for enlarged print preview